Design with confidence, knowing your colors are achievable on almost any conventional or digital press.
Pantone’s refreshed CMYK Guide contains a whopping 2,868 CMYK colors, chromatically arranged for more intuitive color browsing and selection. Colors are marked to identify which colors have a PMS Formula Guide equivalent colors. Those colors without an asterisk are unique, meaning they don’t have a close Pantone Matching System (PMS) spot color equivalent. These colors are ideal for branding, packaging, and materials used in smaller brand campaigns where fresh, less exposed colors are desired. Each book contains thousands of unique colors with no PMS equivalent.
New CMYK Guides are now calibrated to exacting G7 specifications for more accurate, consistently achievable results in real-world printing conditions. The G7 calibrated print process means tints will closely match the color appearance in your CMYK Guide when proofed or printed using G7 press reference conditions.
And, with Pantone Connect, you can select, save, and share your CMYK color choices with everyone up and down your design workflow. If you’re a designer in digital, print, branding, or packaging, this guide is for you!
- Colors chromatically organized for easy browsing and selection
- Includes CMYK tint values in G7 calibrated CRPC spaces, which means tints will closely match color appearance when proofed or printed under G7 press reference conditions
- No need to run spot colors on the press to specified CMYK Guide colors
- Text weight paper is used to match popular print specifications
- Comes with a color index and lighting evaluation tool
- Includes set of two guides, coated and uncoated
- Printed using bio-friendly, ISO-certified inks
- 2,868 CMYK colors, 700 more than other PMS Guides!
- 1,879 coated unique colors and 1,653 uncoated unique colors with no Pantone spot color equivalent less than 2.0 Delta E 2000.
- Ideal for visualizing, communicating, and controlling colors for type, logos, borders, backgrounds, and other graphics treatments to be printed in CMYK
- Great for print providers, brand managers, and designers of all kinds
- Perfect for smaller branding campaigns where fresh, less common colors are desired
- Compatible with today’s digital workflows
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.