Combine the classic party game Apples to Apples with a visit to the fabulous home of a wealthy collector and what do you get? Words of Art.”—ARTnews
A creative, collaborative card game for art lovers featuring 150 works from renowned collector and philanthropist Agnes Gund’s never-before-published private art collection.
• Perfect for Family Game Nights: In this Apples to Apples-style game, players feast their eyes and exercise their brains as they challenge friends and family to come up with the art card that best expresses the verbal prompt given by the designated Storyteller.
• Expert authors: Created by daughter of famed art collector Agnes Gund and world-class design team Pentagram to excite everybody about contemporary art.
• For fans of visually stunning games like Azul and Wingspan: Open your eyes to an astonishing collection of contemporary art by a diverse group of artists from around the globe. The cards feature art from a wide range of artists, from world famous (Jasper Johns, Romare Bearden, Warhol, Louise Bourgeois) to newer stars (Sarah Sze, Nick Cave, Teresita Fernandez). Over half the works are made by women artists and over a third by artists of color.
• A different experience in each game: 150 different works of art to draw from creates new collections to explore every time you play.
• Fun + Educational: Reinforces language and vocabulary development as well as creativity and imagination.
• 4 or more players
• Playing time 30 minutes to 1 hour
• Contains 150 cards, sample prompt card, 16 tokens and rule book
• Ages 8 and up
Visit Magazine Cafe Store to buy this game.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.